A North Cruising Gennaker is a free-flying, asymmetric spinnaker tacked to the bow or sprit and does not require a spinnaker pole, special hardware or rigging. North Gennakers are offered in three distinct models (Close Reacher, All-Purpose, Runner), one of which will be a perfect fit depending on your boat’s performance parameters and your preferred wind range. All Cruising Gennaker models feature a wide steering groove to ensure maximum versatility, which is especially important when cruising at night or by autopilot.
Cruising Gennaker Pack included:
- * G1 and G2 Gennakers are compatible with North Snuffer Plus™ or external rope top-down furlers.
- ** G Zero Gennakers are compatible with North Snuffer Plus™ or internal luff rope top-down or bottom-up furlers.
- G1 and G2 available in choice of lightweight Nylon or Polyester spinnaker fabrics
- G Zero available in Nylon, Polyester and Code Zero laminates
- Color choices available for nylon spinnaker fabric
- Stainless steel corner rings with strap reinforcement
- Adjustable Dyneema leech, luff and foot cords
- High Modulus Internal Luff Rope
- North Spinnaker Box Sail Bag
North Sails Optional:
- North Snuffer Plus™ (G Zero, G1, G2)*
- Anti Torsion Furling Luff Rope (G Zero)**
- Step Up Cloth Weight Construction
- Integral Clew Strop
- Gybulator Lazy Sheet Keeper
- Sail Numbers, Country Cod
- Certified Measurement
- SailKote Plus
- Custom North Sails Graphics
Find out more about the best sails in the world
Contact our professional sailmakers